What you would learn in Start the magic of Python with 250 practical examples course?
The students will learn how to develop applications and games using Python.
No prerequisites needed.
Advantages of Python language from other programming languages
You will not pay any amount to work on Python language, it is open source and free and will remain free for life.
You can program it even if your computer is weak or old.
3.Easy to read and modify
It is very easy to learn and the code can be read and modified easily.
The operating system can understand Python code as it is directly implemented without the need for a special compiler to interpret Python commands into commands that the operating system understands as some other programming languages such as Java require.
5. Work on more than one platform The program that you build with Python works on the most important operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Unix.
6. Object orientation Supports the concept of class, object, encapsulation, genetics etc.
7. Multitasking Python provides you with multithreading technology that allows you to make your program able to execute multiple commands simultaneously.
8. Databases Python provides interfaces ready to handle the most important databases.
9.User interface Applications with a user interface can be built.
10. Dealing with other programming languages You can work with other programming languages (such as C, C ++, Java) within your program written primarily in Python. 11. Other programming languages deal with Python Most programming languages support Python handling, meaning they allow you to use Python code in programs written primarily in other programming languages (such as C, C ++, Java). 12. Educational curricula Many institutes and universities, whether foreign or Arab, are now studying for students.
•Are you ready to learn Python?
•If you are a beginner in programming, you should study the algorithms immediately before you start studying Python, because you need to know the principles of programming before you learn any programming language. Don't worry if you've never learned it because we explained the algorithms from scratch.
Python is a high-level programming language created by Guido Van Rossum while working at the Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica Research Center in 1986.
1991 The first version was published to make it accessible to all.
This language has been developed and added a lot of features in each new version to this day until it has become one of the most important languages of the era, which can be used to build desktop programs, web applications, games, scripts etc ..
Python works on all the most important operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Unix etc .. It is one of the most famous programming languages ever.
Who this course is for:
Beginners Python developers.
Download Start the magic of Python with 250 practical examples from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
To download this product, follow these steps:
Please subscribe to the One Day VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)