What you would learn in Python Complete Beginner to Expert Course 2021
- Understand and define the most important terms in the programming world
- Be able to install Python and PyCharm IDE and run your first program
- Understand the basics of Python syntax
- Understand and know how to use all of the important data structures in Python like list, dictionaries and others
- Understand how to use most of Python operators
- Understand the program execution flow and how we can control this flow using conditional statements and loops statements
- Understand what a function is and be able to define and call your own functions
- Understand advanced topics like list comprehension and generators and be able to use them smoothly and efficiently
- Understand what an exception is and how exceptions are handled in Python
- Be able to use the most important built-in modules in Python like os and datetime
- Understand how to structure your project and how to divide your project into multiple units according to the functionality
- No previous knowledge in Python is required
- A desktop computer or laptop with Windows, Mac, or Linux OS
- Access to the internet
- Enthusiasm to learn the full course and solve all the hands-on challenges
After more than seven years of work experience in software engineering, artificial intelligence and data science projects, and after hundreds of hours in training sessions in technology companies like Intel and NVidia, I have compiled all what you need to learn in Python programming language. Therefore, if you ask yourself, why I have to take this course? Let me answer you. This course will give the solid base that you need to move on in your career whether you are planning to be a software engineer, a machine learning engineer, or a data scientist.
But why you have to learn Python? Simply, it is the most popular programming language in the world. According to indeed website, it is the language that has the highest number of job openings with an average salary of 120 k$ per year in USA in 2020. In addition to that it is used by big companies like Google, Facebook, Quora, etc . Furthermore, it is a free and open source programming language. With this in mind, learning Python is not an option, it is a MUST.
So if you have decided to learn Python, let me tell you that you are in the right place. With over 70 lectures with practical examples, downloadable source code files, and practical challenges and their solutions, packed with little-known tips, best practices to apply and common mistakes to avoid, this comprehensive course will take your hands on the way at your own pace to build your Python knowledge step by step.
To make sure that the course lectures are easy to follow, all of the course lectures have been structured in “tell them, tell them, tell them” mentality in which you will know exactly what you will learn, then you will learn the ideas and concepts, and finally a concise summary will be presented to recap what you have learnt.
Also, to make sure that you understand the concepts and ideas well, after each lecture there are some code challenges to practice all the programmatic details that you have learnt about in the lecture. In addition to, after some lectures you will find some appendices which summarize the new functions and operators that you have learnt so if you want to remember anything in the future you can refer easily and directly to these appendices
If you know nothing about Python, DO NOT WORRY! The first few lectures assume that you know nothing even about the programming to build your knowledge progressively, and if you know the basic syntax and you want to hone your skills, the course will dive in the advanced topics of Python.
In this course, first of all some important concepts will be defined and explained and then you will learn how to get Python and PyCharm IDE installed in your computer regardless what your operating system is ( Linux, MacOS, and Windows are covered). The following modules will be covered in details:
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Python
- Basics of Python Syntax
- Numbers in Python
- Collections in Python
- Conditional Statements in Python
- Iteration and Loops in Python
- Functions in Python
- Comprehensions in Python
- Generators in Python
- Exceptions in Python
- Files and Folders in Python
- pickle Module
- Date and Time in Python
- Modules and Packages in Python
By buying this course, you will get life time access to all of the course materials including videos, source codes files, lectures challenges, challenges solutions source codes files and lectures appendices with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you are not happy with the course, you will get your money back. Also, by the end of the course you will get a certificate of completion to prove your accomplishment and your new skills. So what are you waiting for?! JOIN NOW
By the end of this course, You will be able to …
- Write Python code easily and with confidence
- Apply the Python knowledge you get from this course in real-life scenarios
- Take your next step to build your career with Python in your skills set
Let me share with you some reviews about my previous course "Python for Beginners 2021"
“These tutorials are good for me because they are well simplified and guess what, it makes the whole programming thing simple and straight forward”
“Samer Sallam has a unique way of explaining concepts. His knowledge of python is insightful. I definitely recommend other students to take this course and gain some basic knowledge to enhance your skill and prosper in the practical environment.”
“This is a great introductory course that would get you started with the world of Python. The instructor provides quality lectures along with clear coding examples. Highly recommended.”
“The course is well structured and right to the point. The language is clear and concepts are well explained with easy to understand examples. It is clear that the trainer have invested considerable time and effort to accomplish it. I strongly recommend it and look forward to other courses in the future.”
“This course is excellent for beginners and easily understandable.”
“It's a wonderful and quick introduction to Python with many easy tasks and also solutions to them. The course provides a nice overview for beginners”
“Everything seems to be very understandable. Thank you for your time and effort!”
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Python programming language for the first time
- College students who want to better understand Python and use it in their projects and assignments
- Anyone wants to pursue a career in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science and back-end web development
- Any programmer wants to shift from other programming languages to Python programming language
- Python developers who want to hone their skills in Python
Download Python Complete Beginner to Expert Course 2021 from below links NOW!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please subscribe to the One Day VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)