What you would learn in Fundamentals of Programming using Python 3
- Overview of GCP and Setup Ubuntu VM
- Setup Postgres DB using Docker
- Postgres Database Operations - Basic DDL and DML
- Setup Development Environment for Python 3 - Python, Pycharm and Jupyter Notebook
- Basic Programming Constructs
- Pre-defined Functions, User Defined Functions, Arguments, Lambda Functions
- Overview of Collections such as List, Set and Dict as well as Tuples
- Manipulating Collections using Map Reduce APIs
- Computer with 4+ GB RAM and 64 bit Processor
- Basic Programming Skills
- 64 bit Operating System such as Windows 10 or Linux or Mac
This course is primarily designed to learn Python as Programming language to build web or mobile applications, data engineering applications, automation etc.
Python is one of the leading programming language. It is an open source database and used for different types of applications.
Data Engineering Applications
Troubleshooting and Debugging
Data Science based Applications
and many many more
It is one of the top 3 programming languages for almost a decade now along with Java and Java Script.
This course is primarily designed to go through core programming using Python. It will serve as foundation for role specific courses for different types of IT Professionals or Roles. As part of this course you will be learning the following topics under core programming using Python. We are actively working on creating content. Content creation for 80% of the below modules is already done. We are in the process of video editing so that we can publish the content as part of this course.
Overview of GCP and Setup Ubuntu VM
Setup Postgres DB using Docker
Postgres Database Operations - Basic DDL and DML
Getting Started with Python
Basic Programming Constructs
Pre Defined Functions
User Defined Functions
Overview of Collections - list and set
Overview of Collections - dict and tuple
Manipulating Collections using loops
Overview of Map Reduce Libraries
Overview of Pandas Libraries
Database Programming - CRUD Operations
Database Programming - Batch Operations
Here are the desired audience for this course.
College students and entry level professionals to get hands on expertise with respect to programming using Python to be prepared for the interviews.
Experienced application developers to understand key aspects of Python Programming to build Python based Web or Mobile Applications.
Data Engineers and Data Warehouse Developers to understand key aspects of Python Programming to build batch or streaming pipelines.
Testers to improve their scripting abilities to validate data in the files tables etc.
DevOps Engineers, System Administrators, Database Administrators etc to understand Python as scripting language for the automation of day to day tasks.
Data Scientists to be proficient in Python Programming to build the models.
This course only covers Fundamentals of Python which is useful for almost all the hands on technical roles. It does not include the role specific libraries.
Here are the prerequisites before signing up for the course.
Computer with decent configuration
At least 4 GB RAM
8 GB RAM is highly desired
Browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc.
High Speed Internet
Engineering or Science Degree
Ability to use computer
Knowledge or working experience with databases is highly desired
Here are the details related to the training approach.
It is self paced with reference material, code snippets and videos.
One can either use environment provided by us or setup their own environment using GCP and Docker.
Modules will be published as and when they are ready. We would recommend to complete 2 modules every week by spending 4 to 5 hours per week.
It is highly recommended to take care of the exercises at the end to ensure that you are able to meet all the key objectives for each module.
Support will be provided either through chat or email.
Spend 4 to 5 hours per week up to 8 weeks and complete all the exercises to get best out of this course.
The course is designed in such a way that one can self evaluate through the course and confirm whether the skills are acquired.
Here is the approach we recommend you to take this course.
Go through the consolidated exercises and see if you are able to solve the problems or not.
Make sure to follow the order we have defined as part of the course.
After each and every section or module, make sure to solve the exercises. We have provided enough information to validate the output of your queries.
After the completion of the course try to solve the exercises using consolidated list.
Keep in mind that you will be reviewing the same exercises before the course, during the course as well as at the end of the course.
By the end of the course, if you are able to solve the problems, then you can come to a conclusion that you are able to master the core programming using one of the most popular programming language called as Python.
Who this course is for:
- College students and entry level professionals to get hands on expertise with respect to programming using Python to be prepared for the interviews.
- Experienced application developers to understand key aspects of Python Programming to build Python based Web or Mobile Applications.
- Data Engineers and Data Warehouse Developers to understand key aspects of Python Programming to build batch or streaming pipelines.
- Testers to improve their scripting abilities to validate data in the files tables etc.
- DevOps Engineers, System Administrators, Database Administrators etc to understand Python as scripting language for the automation of day to day tasks.
Download Fundamentals of Programming using Python 3 from below links NOW!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please subscribe to the One Day VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)