What you would learn in REST APIs using Spring Data REST course?
- Master the concepts of Microservices , REST and Spring Data REST
- Create a simple RESTful API using Spring Data REST
- Build an end to end RestFul API application from scratch
- Test your REST APIs using Postman REST Client
- Implement Paging and Sorting support for your REST API
- Customize the JSON Responses
- Implement Custom search APIs using Spring Data
- Implement business logic into your REST Services using custom controllers
- Provide different views of the data in your application using projections and excerpts
- Enable HAL browser support for Application
- Secure your REST APIS using Authentication as well as authorization
- All in simple steps
- Knowledge of Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Spring Data helps but not required
- Or Should have completed my Spring Framework in easy steps course
The ONLY course that covers Spring Data REST Comprehensively!
Sample of the reviews:
Excellent course! This course covers everything you need to know to get started with Spring Data Rest . Using this architecture simplifies the creation of a REST API - Renato Santos
Excellent course. Interesting, practical, hands-on, relevant and engaging. The instructor makes Spring-Data-REST easy to learn and use - Glyn Davies
I am fully satisfied with your lecture.Outstanding.You are simply Awesome - Prasad Palla
All source code is available for download
Responsive Instructor - All questions answered within 24 hours
Professional video and audio recordings (check the free previews)
Do you have a lot of data that you'd like to expose via RESTful web services? Are you a java spring developer interested in learning the Springs powerful and easy to use REST framework.Are you an experienced Java web developer who wants to create Microservices RESTful APIs in minutes.Then this course is for you.It is a complete hand's on course with quizzes and assignments.
Spring is the most widely used framework in the industry today.REST web services have become the number one means for application integration on the web.REST is also the defacto technology for Microservices to communicate. REST defines that a system consists of resources that clients interact with. These resources are implemented in a hypermedia driven way. Spring MVC allows building these kinds of services. But implementing even the simplest of REST web services for a domain model can be quite tedious and result in a lot of boilerplate code every time.
Spring Data REST builds on top of Spring Data repositories and automatically exports those as REST resources. It leverages hypermedia to allow clients to find functionality exposed by the repositories and integrates these resources into related hypermedia based functionality automatically.
The goal of this course is to help you master the concepts of micro services, rest and build an end to end application while exploring the various features of spring data rest.By the time you finish this course, you will have gained the understanding of Microservices, REST, HATEOAS and Spring Data Rest.We'll look at how you can use Spring Data REST to easily take your data from your data access layer to consumable JSON by a front-end framework.
What Will I Learn?
Master the concepts of Microservices , REST and Spring Data REST
Create a simple RESTful API using Spring Data REST
Build an end to end RestFul API application from scratch
Test your REST APIs using Postman REST Client
Implement Paging and Sorting support for your REST API
Customize the JSON Responses
Implement Custom search APIs using Spring Data
Implement business logic into your REST Services using custom controllers
Provide different views of the data in your application using projections and excerpts
Enable HAL browser support for your Applicatoin
Secure your REST API using Authentication as well as authorization
All in simple and easy steps
Who this course is for:
- Students who have taken my Spring Course and who want to understand and create micro services APIs
- Students who want to master Spring Data REST
- Students who want to create REST APIs in minutes
Download REST APIs using Spring Data REST from below links NOW!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please subscribe to the One Day VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)