What you would learn in Django Crash course?
- You are going to build the necessary environment for using Django and developing web projects.
- You are going to create and configure your first Django project - a blog application.
- You are going to learn necessary concepts such as URLs, views, templates, forms, models.
- You are going to access the admin section provided by Django and create a user to login into it.
- You are going to build the necessary environment for using Django Rest Framework and developing a REST API.
- You are going to learn and practice concepts such as pre-commit hooks, TDD, GitHub actions and running tests.
- You are going to learn and practice concepts such as models, APIView, serializers, generic views and filters.
- You are going to learn how to implement permissions and authentication with permission classes and API keys.
- You are going to learn how to push the code to git (GitLab), a version control system.
- You are going to learn how to push the code to a remote repository, on GitHub.
- You are going to learn to create simple tests for your apps and run them from the command line.
- You are going to build the necessary environment for using Django, Graphene and developing a GraphQL API.
- You are going to build a simple social media GraphQL API using Python 3, Django 3 and Graphene.
- You are going to learn the benefits of a GraphQL API versus a RESTful API.
- You are going to learn how to integrate GraphQL inside the Django ecosystem.
- A great willingness to start your Web Development journey and do it in a 100% hands-on fashion.
- You are going to download and install everything you need as we go through the course.
- You need to have an intermediate understanding of Python 3 before attending this course.
- The course is taught in a Windows 10 environment, so it's best that you also work on Windows for consistency.
Probably the most PRACTICAL Django 3 course on Udemy
No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding
Notebooks, Examples, Code samples and Projects are included
Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to solidify your knowledge
Certificate of Completion is included
Note! If you are already enrolled in my Python Complete Masterclass for Beginners course, then you already have access to the content in this course, so no need to purchase this one.
What others have to say about my courses?
"What an incredible value and learning experience!"by Sean A.
"Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity."by Anthony W.
"The instructor is an excellent professional, skillful and engaging." by Georgios T.
Why would you take this course?
Do you want to start walking the Web Development path without spending money on books and boring theoretical courses?
Have you ever been confused by how to work with Django, REST APIs, Graphene and GraphQL APIs?
Would you like to be able to develop a basic REST API from scratch, using Django 3, Python 3 and PyCharm?
Would you like to be able to develop a basic GraphQL API from scratch, using Django 3, Python 3 and Graphene?
What are the steps that you'll take in order to have a proper start to your Django adventure?
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2:Django 101 - Building the Initial Setup
Section 3: Django 101 - Project Creation & Configuration
Section 4: Django 101 - Model, Views, Templates & Forms
Section 5:Django 101 - Django Admin & Completing the Project
Section 6: Django 101 - Testing & Pushing the Project
Section 7: Django & REST APIs - Building the Initial Setup
Section 8: Django & REST APIs - Continuous Integration
Section 9: Django & REST APIs - Django Rest Framework
Section 10:Django & REST APIs - Permissions & Authentication
Section 11:Django & GraphQL APIs - Building the Initial Setup
Section 12:Django & GraphQL APIs - GraphQL Concepts
Section 13: Django & GraphQL APIs - Dockerize Django
Section 14: Final Section
Important information before you enroll!
In case you're not happy with the course, don't forget you are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee, full refund.
Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you drop the course during the first 30 days).
You will benefit from my full support regarding any question and your course colleagues will help you, as well.
Let's get started! Enroll now and I'll see you in the first lecture!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers who wish to specialize in Web Development.
- More advanced Python programmers who want to add a new skill to their resume.
- This course is meant for people who are completely new to Django, but can use Python 3 (Intermediate level).
- Do not attend this course if you are completely new to Python, or if you are already a Django developer!